Mid $ 400k | property type: House
78 Finchley Crescent, Balga
Fantastic Opportunity 754m2 with an option to retain and build
Home Open :
Sunday, 01-Aug-2021, 2:15 PM to 2:45 PM
Here is a property with loads of options.
Car port already in the front - back block all cleared and sewer in the front.
-Purchase a good home and subdivide the front house.
Build big duplex at the back. - there are no trees at the back.
There is a ready built carport in the front, should you want to retain the front house.
- Investors, looking for a great rental opportunity with guaranteed capital growth -
the zoning allotted to this land secures the investment!
- Local developers, 754 sqm block zoned R40, meaning triplex potential (SCA)
Call Teresa Bruni on 0419 949 922 to view
This solid home features:
- Front Car- port
- Entry with Security Door
- Large Lounge with gas bayonet and wooden polished floors
- Jarrah Wood flooring
- Bathroom (2 toilets)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen with double sink
- Gas stove
- Split System A/C
- Back security door.
- Laundry with second toilet and basin
- Huge Patio
- Shed/ Garage
- Close to Mercey College, Balga high school and Linthorne Reserve
- 7 Minutes Stirling Shopping Centre ( Spudshed)
- Located close to bus route and 15-20 minutes from Beach, City and Airport.
*** House Sold "As Is" ***
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to verify all details with the Agent prior to entering into a written contract, perform their own independent enquiries and rely only on the warranties/declarations included in the sales contract.