SOLD | property type: House
22a Sussex Street, Nollamara
Under Offer by Team Joe & Karen
Team Joe & Karen present to you a Rare Opportunity to buy this Classic Designed Street Front House.
Located in a walking distance from the local park, bus route and bus stop, IGA shopping complex, Little Nolla café for fantastic coffee and nibbles.
- Attractive Classic Frontage with leafy trees and fresh mulched garden beds
- 3 Bedrooms, main bedroom with mirrored robes
- NEW carpets throughout
- Full Main Bathroom (semi en-suite) with Bath tub, Vanity, Shower and Toilet
- Separate Powder Room with Second Toilet
- Separate Lounge Room with Ornamental Fire Place (with Gas Bayonet) or use as a Study or Theatre Room
- Direct Shopper Entry from the Double Garage with NEW auto remote controlled motor
- Rear Garage Access to Rear yard
- Entrance Hallway
- French Door entry to Second Living Areas
- Kitchen, with Loads of Bench Space, Dish Washer and Gas Cooking
- Tiled Dining and Family Rooms
- Private Rear Reticulated Court Yard with Covered Pergola and Lockup Store Room
- The generous sized Bedrooms two and three are separated from the living area by a sliding door (save on heating and cooling bills)
- Alarm System (movement and perimeter sensors)
- Security Grills all round
- Motor controlled Roller Shutters to Front Windows
- Linen Cupboard and Broom closet in the Laundry
- Direct exit to Drying Area
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Throughout (5 Zones)
Why buy a villa when you can own a House!
Call Joe de Vecchis now 0438-270-866
Water Rates: $1202
Land Size: 344sqm
Total House Size: 174sqm incl garage and store
Living area: 140sqm
Built: Circa 1997
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to verify all details with the Agent prior to entering into a written contract, perform their own independent enquiries and rely only on the warranties/declarations included in the sales contract.