From $355,000 | property type: House
26c Eastbourne Crescent, Nollamara
Private Rear Villa with Good Sized Living perched high on the hill.
Team Joe & Karen present this delightful Free Standing Private Rear Villa in a small boutique complex of 3.
Call To View
Perched on the high end of this horse-shoe Crescent Road in Trendy Nollamara only 15-20 minutes from the Beach, Airport and the City!
Walk to the local Park on Rye place and transport with easy access to Reid Highway!
- 3 Bedrooms, main bedroom has semi en-suite with separate Bathroom
- Wood look flooring
- Large windows and natural light throughout
- Air conditioned
- Open plan living opens to private paved North facing courtyard complete with shade sail
- Main Bedroom with walk-in-robe and semi en-suite Bathroom and air conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with build-in-robes
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Double sink, loads of bench space, abundance of cupboards and a pantry
- Bonus alarm system
- 1.5kw Solar system
- Secure parking with auto roller door
- Extra 2 Car Bay Areas
- Handy Lockable Storage Room
- Easy care enclosed yard
- 277sqm Block MUCH larger than average!
You deserve to move into this Trendy Suburb
Currently Tenanted lease expires in August.
NO Strata Management Fees
Water Rates: $1110
Council Rates: $1403
House and Garage Area: 119sqm total
Team Joe & Karen de Vecchis - Your Local Area Specialists 0438-270-866
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to verify all details with the Agent prior to entering into a written contract, perform their own independent enquiries and rely only on the warranties/declarations included in the sales contract.