Under Offer | property type: Land
43a Clieveden Street, North Perth
GREAT OPPORTUNITY !!!
It is quite RARE for vacant land to become available in this sought-after area especially opposite the unique Kyilla Park with 4 separate play sections for the kids and home to the community farmers market.
Start building your dream home on this VACANT LAND in this well established suburb only 3km North of the Perth Central business district.
Conveniently located within walking distance to public transport, park, schools, shops, cafes, restaurant and on the city's doorstep.
Property Eligible for Government Grant - Conditions apply - call or email for further details. $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)
- 241sqm of Survey Strata Land (rear) with additional 116sqm driveway access
- Fantastic location opposite Kyilla Park
- Walking distance to Kyilla Primary School
- Block Dimensions (18.29m x13.19m)
- Cleared and ready to build
- New fences on two sides
- Titles available soon
- Potential City Views available from the 1st Floor
- Power, water and sewerage available
Distances to amenities:
- 6.96km to Perth City CBD
- 1.6km to Angove Street cafes, restaurants and retail
- 2.29km to North Perth Plaza Shopping Centre
- 0.4km to Kyilla Primary School
- 1.74km to North Perth primary School
- 2.8km to Mt Lawley senior High School
- 2.15 to Edith Cowan University ( Mt Lawley Campus )
- 5.12km to Hyde Park
- 2.22km to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
( N.B. all measurements and distances are approximate)