SOLD | property type: Villa
73c Hillsborough Drive, Nollamara
Under Offer by Team JOE & KAREN
Team JOE & KAREN present this charming private rear villa in a small complex of three.
Perfectly located near the local IGA, near transport and short walk to two ovals with playground and in the South side of Nollamara.
What makes me different??
* EXTRA living area, Separate Lounge upon entry - could be used as a study or 4th Bedroom perhaps?
- Work from home? Ideal home-office area.
* Plus Kitchen Dining Area and Family that over looks the North facing court yard.
* North facing large paved court yard
* Decent sized Kitchen, double sink and loads of cupboards
* 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
* Main bedroom with triple robes and semi en suite.
* Semi en suite Bathroom(Bath tub & shower) with SECOND separate Toilet
* Internal Laundry and Linen cupboard
* Reverse Cycle Air Cond
* Low maintenance easy care Living
* Double Auto Garage and Store
* Freshly Painted
* Skirting Boards
* Gas bayonet
* Arguably great time for Investors to jump in now before any possible tax benefit changes.
** REIWA article found Nollamara in the Top Five Most Affordable Suburbs within 10km of the City.
1. Nollamara (9.3km from CBD)
"If you are on the hunt for a house in an affordable suburb that is still close to the city, consider Nollamara as your next option.
Nollamara is the most affordable suburb to buy a house in that’s less than 10km from the Perth CBD and just a 15 minute drive to Trigg beach.
The latest data shows its median house price is just $380,000. There were 188 houses sold in Nollamara in the last 12 months, suggesting Nollamara is in high demand with buyers".
05 March 2019
Council rates: $1465
Block Size: 284sqm
Book a Look today! Call Team Joe and Karen 0438-270-866