$699,000 | property type: House
14 Chesson Street, Dianella
CLASSIC HOME -WITH UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
Great opportunity to purchase this unique home in sought after area.
This spacious home on 830 sqm block has endless possibilities.
It is an ideal home to modernise, re-establish the existing design or knock down and rebuild.
It makes a great investment home as it is close to schools, shops and transport.
This unique piece of real estate will be sure to get your creative mind ticking.
This is one home you definitely need to view!
To inspect or for more information please call Teresa Bruni on 0419 949 922
Features include, but not limited to
* 4 generous sized bedrooms
* Main bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite
* Study/ parents retreat with single French glass door, leading to the out door area.
* 2 bathrooms with glass showers, one with a bath and heat lamps
* Kitchen with dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
Gas cook top,
designated space for the Microwave
Glass display cabinets
* Lounge with air- conditioning unit
* Dining room in the kitchen with French door that lead out to the patio area
* Alarm at the front entry and garage entry
* 2 Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ducted reverse cycle air- conditioner
* Laundry with drier included in the price.
The huge backyard has a free standing patio, perfect for entertaining.
Only minutes to the Western Australia Golf Course,
Dianella plaza Shopping Centre,
public transport and only 8.6 minutes to the CBD.
Minutes away from the Dianella Open Space with walking and cycle tracks,
10 km to Scarborough Beach*
Schools - Dianella Heights College Primary & Dianella Secondary College