SOLD | property type: House
28 Bathurst Street, Dianella
This modern and beautifully presented double storey home was built in 2016 with all the modern conveniences including high ceilings (32 course brick high ceiling throughout) and ornate cornices.
On the Carmel School doorstep, easy access to transport , ECU , CBD and central to shops, this five bedroom deluxe residence will knock your socks off!
The entrance to the home is through a covered and gated portico area . The stunning front door has a wooden frame and glass inlaid sets the theme for this stunning home.
When you step into the home you are greeted by a modern chandelier, huge tiled niche ideal for artwork and elegant tiled stair case with glass balustrade. You will discover a new world of outdoor entertainment when you step in the covered alfresco area with drop down blinds , outdoor sink , fridge ( not included) built-in-bbq ( Ziegler and Brown) off mains and rangehood .
The chef white kitchen with stone benchtops, glossy cupboards and glass splask backs is situated at the heart of the home. The huge bench top doubles as a breakfast bar ideal for breakfast and entertaining. There is a separate scullery, display cabinet, 2 AEG ovens, pantry, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, Siemens gas 5 burner hot plate and extractor fan.
The carpeted king size master bedroom has elegant sheers ( plus block out curtains) as well as a fully fitted walk in robe and balcony. The ensuite bathroom is luxuriously fitted with stone bench tops , wall to wall mirror, full height tiles, heating lamp, double basins and spacious shower ( with rain shower and separate hand rail ) .
The 3 minor good size bedrooms have built-in-robes and walk-in robes ( mirrored doors) and 2 bathrooms ( one an ensuite) ideal for a growing family . All bathrooms come with full floor to ceiling tiles. The fifth bedroom can be utilised either as a bedroom or a theatre room depending on your family needs.
Upstairs: 3 bedrooms ( including master bedroom with ensuite) , 2 baths and theatre room.
Downstairs: Guest bedroom with ensuite, powder room, kitchen, meals/ family area, laundry and alfresco area.
• 4 bedrooms ( main bedroom with fitted walk-in-robes) walk-in-robes in minor bedroom
• 5th bedroom / theatre room ( no robes)
• 3 bathrooms ( bath and shower)
• Powder Room ( downstairs)
• Elegant window treatments throughout. Sheers , block out and timber blinds
• Chef kitchen with with scullery, stone bench tops, dish washer, 5 burner gas hot plate, extractor fan, glass splash back, dishwasher, ample overhead and undercover cupboards, plumbing for fridge and breakfast bar
• Spacious and elegant meals and family area with sliding doors and security screen and modern light fittings
• Laundry Room with stone bench tops, linen cupboards and laundry chute
• Upstairs nook with bar fridge ( not included)
• Covered alfresco area with stone bench tops, gas BBQ ( off mains) extractor fan, ceiling fan and aggregate paving
• Double Remote lock up garage.
• Ducted Daiken air conditioner
• Balcony off the Main Bedroom
• Alarm System
• Laundry Chute
• Dimmer lights in the Family area
• CCTV security and 4 cameras
• Plumbing for Fridge
• Security screen in each window
• Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
• Water Feature
• Aggregate paving and Astro turf
• House area: 355sqm
• Land Area: 310sqm
Living area: 138.71sqm
Living Perimeter: 61.16sqm
Garage Area: 40.84sqm
Portico Area: 5.00sqm
Alfresco Area: 28.68sqm
Total Area: 213.23sqm
Living Area: 133.52sqm
Living Perimeter : 52.76sqm
Balcony Area: 8.19sqm
Total Area: 141.71sqm