Expressions Of Interest | property type: House
105a Morley Drive, Nollamara
Under Offer by TEAM JOE & KAREN
Team Joe & Karen present to market this delightful front villa, IDEAL for the first time buyer, many extras and WHAT a handy location!
15-20 minutes to the City, Beach and Airport!
Don't drive? NO problem, walk to Wanneroo Road and access multiple bus routes.
- 3 Bedrooms (main bedroom with en suite Bathroom, walk in robes and a reverse cycle A/C)
- Lockup Auto remote access Garage with store room recess and an Extra Car Bay
- Kitchen with a dish washer, stainless steel cook top splash back, overhead cupboards, double sink, pantry, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Led Down Lights
- Gas Bayonet for gas heater
- Security Doors
- Open Plan Living Area, Dining and Lounge with split system reverse cycle A/C
- Easy Clean Floors throughout, Ideal for allergy sufferers
- Private Sunny North Facing Rear Paved Court Yard area
- Bathroom two with a Bath and Shower
- Bedrooms two and three with built in robes
- Security Alarm System
- Internal Laundry with Large Paved Drying Court Yard Area
- NO strata fees!
Water Rates: $1006
Council Rates: $1395
Why buy an apartment?? Live in this handy spacious private charming home.
What the Owners have to say...
"A/C was installed this year
Kitchen includes electric
NBN Ready (VDSL / FTTN tested with 50Mbps)
Access to circular route buses (998 & 999)
Less 5 mins walk away from food precinct which includes a 24/7 McDonald's, Nandos, Zambrero and Thai food among others
Less than 5 mins drive from Perth Vet Emergency / Dr7 Physiotherapy Podiatry Hydrotherapy
Less than 5 mins drive from the local IGA / Post Office
5 mins drive to newly built Woolworth Balcatta / Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
Less than 10 mins drive from 24/7 Spudshed Stirling / Coles Balcatta.
Less than 10 mins drive from Reid Highway / Mitchell Freeway / Tonkin Highway
Less than 10 mins from Osborne Park Hospital
Less than 10 mins from Nick Kidd Badminton Arena"
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to verify all details with the Agent prior to entering into a written contract, perform their own independent enquiries and rely only on the warranties/declarations included in the sales contract.