Expressions Of Interest | property type: Townhouse
343c Flinders Street, Nollamara
Subiaco Style Living in Trendy Nollamara
Home Open :
Saturday, 19-Jun-2021, 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
Team Joe & Karen present this amazing Town House
Located on the Quieter end of Flinders Street, set well back from the road, this Deluxe Rear Double Storey, is sure to impress!
** Grand Opening **
Sat 19 Jun 12:00:PM - 12:30PM
Located 15-20 minutes from Airport, City and the Beach!
Walk to the local IGA and local Park!
- Open Plan Dining and Lounge Area
- Deluxe Kitchen with Dish Washer, Quality appliances, Gas Cooking and Microwave recess
- Bamboo Flooring
- Private Rear Court Yard with covered Patio
- Auto remote access Garage + storage, shopper Entry and 3 Car Spaces
- Internal Laundry
- 3rd Toilet and Powder Room
- Large Linen Cupboard
- Under Stair Storage
- Gas Hot Water System
- Computer Nook Area
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- 2 Bathrooms (main bathroom with bath tub and shower)
- Front Balcony, ideal for sipping coffee on Sunday mornings.
- Ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioner
- Alarm System
- Recently Freshly painted
- Alarm system,
- Large linen cupboard,
- Timber window sills,
- High ceilings,
- 2 Bathrooms (main en-suite, second full Bathroom with Bath tub and Shower and Guest Powder Room with 3rd Toilet)
- Quality finishes and all round charm!
When only the best would do, clay roof tiles, clay pavers, skirting boards, no expense spared.
Ideal for the first home buyer, super singles, executive couples and early retirees!
Call Team Joe & Karen - your Nollamara Specialists
Council rates: $1418
Water rates $ 1156
Strata Fees: n/a
Under The Roof
Ground Floor + First Floor: 160sqm total
Block Size: 207sqm
Total Area: 278sqm
Team Joe & Karen present this villa in a small group of 4 in a top location, 15-20 minutes from the City, Ocean and Airport.
Walk to local school, shops and park!
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Double auto Garage
- Wide Double Door Front Entry
- Open Plan Living and Dining area
- Main Bedroom with Built in Robes, split system A/C and Bathroom en suite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
- Kitchen has gas cooking, double sink, extractor, stainless steel appliances, pantry, dish washer and overhead cupboards
- Internal Laundry with linen cupboard
- Private Northerly Facing Rear Court Yard
- A/C in the Living area
- Alarm System
- Roller Shutters
- Solar Hot Water System
- Double auto Garage with store room recess
Move in or Rent out.
Call Joe de Vecchis 0438-270-866
Real Estate Sales
Water and Council Rates: $1426 and $1133
House size: 102sqm Living
NO strata fees!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to verify all details with the Agent prior to entering into a written contract, perform their own independent enquiries and rely only on the warranties/declarations included in the sales contract.