fr$540,000 | property type: Townhouse
3/17 Tuart Street, Yokine
IDEAL LOCATION WITH CITY VIEWS!!!
This beautifully presented Federation Style rear townhouse is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with stunning City Views. This home combines terrific tranquility with a very handy proximity to bus stops along Wanneroo and Flinders Road.
This attractive home in small group of 4 features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and double carport and will certainly impress you.
Additional features include gabled alfresco area, lock up store room, balcony and leadlight window.
This bright and cheerful home with lots of natural light helps the rooms to be cozy and comfortable even in the dead of winter.
The beauty of the outdoor is brought into your home. You can even enjoy the Fireworks on Australian day from the comfort of your home.
You may never want to leave it. Enjoy.
Ideal for First home buyers, investors, downsizes, executive couple.
Close to schools, parks, The Western Australian Golf Club and reserves.
Self-managed strata to keep costs low. Common Insurance.
Strata Fees : $1035.00 per annum or $258.75 per quarter
Water Rates: $1190.76
Council Fees: $1490.44
Land Area: 210sqm
House area including carport: 150sqm
( 56sqm d/s, 51sqm u/s and 43sqm carport )
* Formal Lounge with floor boards/ air conditioner
* Open plan meals area with gas bayonette
* Modern kitchen with stone bench top and Tasmanian oak cupboards, filtration system , plumbing installed for a dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar
* Downstairs bathroom
* Separate laundry
* Linen cupboard and store room
* Three Bedrooms ( master with Built in robes with floor to ceiling mirrors )/ fans
* Bathroom with shower and bathtub and separate toilet
* Gabled alfresco area opened via double wooden French doors from the lounge
* Balcony with security door and fan
* Front door security gate
* Lead light window
* Tuart Hill Primary School
* Servite College
* St. Denise School
* St Kieran Catholic Primary School
* Perth CBD - 9.43Km
* Dog Swamp Shopping Centre - 1.76km
* Perth Airport - International - 21.41Km
* Scarborough - Trigg Beach - 10.75km