Under Offer | property type: Townhouse
3C Blythe Avenue, Yokine
Brand New rear Townhouse with POSSIBLE $20K GOVERNMENT GRANTS !!!!
Great News !!!! When purchasing this property you may be eligible for up to $30,000 in government grants.
You may be able to apply for the $20,000 WA State Government grant as well as the $10,000 (First Home Buyer only).
The $20,000 grant is available to all buyers with no income assessment or cap on the value of the home.
Contract to be signed before development completion, which is currently scheduled for mid-July.
Note: Neither the Agent or Developer can guarantee an individual's grant eligibility. Each buyer must make their own assessment regarding eligibility of any grants.
Licia Santoriello is proud to present 3 c Blythe Avenue Yokine. This brand new luxury townhouse is in a class of its own with spectacular views from the upstairs kitchen, alfresco and master bedroom. It has an abundance of light and quality finishes throughout.
The huge alfresco area is a great place to relax with a drink and enjoy the City Views.
This contemporary, sophisticated, low maintenance 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom homes boast stylish open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, a 2nd living area ( theatre room/ 4th bedroom ) double garage with additional storage space and shoppers entrance. There are no common walls and NO STRATA FEES.
Built in 2020 by JMB Coastal Builders renowned for their high-quality finishes, experience and stunning designs.
Ideally located in a thriving location only 7km from the CBD, within walking distance to shops, public transport, Yokine Reserve and educational facilities. Yokine has something for everyone from the Western Australian Golf Club for the keen golfer, Yokine Reserve for those wanting to stay active, Edith Cowan University for the students and Flinders Square and Dog Swamp for the shoppers.
This property will interest downsizers, investors, young families and professionals. It ticks all the boxes with its amazing location, quality finishes and added extras such as DOUBLE GLAZED windows throughout.
An additional great feature of the home is the additional side PARKING suitable for a third car/ caravan.
Further features include ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm system, 900mm cooktop/oven and range hood. Stone bench tops throughout and full height tiling in the master ensuite plus low maintenance landscaped reticulated gardens.
* Three bedrooms - Master with walk in robe minor bedrooms with built in robes featuring mirrored doors
* Two bathrooms - Ensuite with double stone vanity - Main bathroom with bath
* Elegant powder room with stone benchtop
* Modern upstairs kitchen with gas hot plate, undermounted oven and double sink , double pantry, dishwasher, drawers and overhead cupboards
* Huge open plan meals/ family area
* Huge Balcony/ alfresco leading off the meals area with a privacy screen
* Sitting Area or Theatre/ games room/ 4th bedroom
* Double glazing throughout
* Blockout roller blinds throughout excluding wet areas.
* Timber flooring to stairs and upper floor passages. Limestone grey matt tiles to ground floor and sitting area / carpets to bedrooms.
* Secure double remote lock up garage with storeroom and shoppers' entry and parking for a third car/ caravan
* Laundry with linen cupboards
Land Area: 350.38sqm (including Common Property)
Area Calculation - Unit 3
Ground Floor Living: 81.86sqm
Total Ground Floor area: 125.70sqm
Upstairs Living Area: 87.12sqm
Total upstairs area: 106.71sqm
Total Area: 232.41sqm