SOLD | property type: Unit
3/27 Adair Parade, Coolbinia
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF COOLBINIA-
All reasonable offers will be considered - Viewing will impress
This 2-bedroom Ground floor, refurbished apartment. is the ideal home if you are looking to downsize or invest.
Great for a first home buyer.
For the savvy investor, this unit should give a lucrative rental return.
This unit is in a small, well-maintained block of 12 apartments, mostly owner-occupied.
Call Teresa Bruni 0419 949 922 for a private viewing.
• Main bedroom, with queen size bed and new commercial carpet
• Second bedroom with single bed and commercial carpet
• Fully-equipped renovated kitchen with microwave, Bosch stove, cook top, Bosh slimline dishwasher,
• Breakfast bar
• Reverse-cycle air conditioner to the living and dining area
• Bath/laundry with full-sized bath, shower, washing machine and dryer
• Separate toilet
• Small front patio with breakfast setting
• Newly installed plantation blinds
• One under-cover parking space plus off-street parking.
Option - above-mentioned furniture, can be included in the sale
Strata Levies, with reserve fund are $621.00 per quarter.
Situated in a sought-after location, only a short drive to Mount Lawley cafe strip.
A few metres away is a small playground. Around the corner are two restaurants and nearby a group of family shops, two shopping centres, a hotel, and a very popular café/restaurant.
Landmarks around the area include the Yokine Reserve, golf courses, recreation centre and Alexander Park Tennis Club. The Perth Synagogue in Freedman Street, Menora, is within easy walking distance.
Close by are Coolbinia Primary School, Mount Lawley SHS, Edith Cowan University (ECU) and the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).