SOLD | property type: Unit
19/33 Swan Street, Osborne Park
Your own private oasis in the city.– an alfresco to die for.
This spacious Front villa will with its beautiful easy to maintain alfresco, allows you to have your own private oasis in the city. This affordable 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom villa with this very attractive price tag, is situated within a quiet and private complex, close to all amenities
You will be in awe of what the owners have achieved.
They have spent a lot of time and love organising this beautiful garden.
The ever green succulent plants have been placed in pots and over hanging baskets, allowing you time to enjoy your garden without all the hard work.
The Large and separate lounge opens up to a front courtyard, the perfect entertaining area. Entertain friends throughout the year under this huge covered patio.
• kitchen has loads of bench space, with a gas cook top and electric oven.
• The living area and bedroom have split systems, making it easy for everyone to be comfortable.
• Huge lounge and spacious dining area.
• Modern Bathroom
• Functional laundry.
• An enclosed lock up automatic garage, gives you a secure entrance into your home.
• Lock up storeroom and covered work bench for the handyman
Located close to the Osborne Park Cafe and Restaurant strip, local IGA and an abundance of Schools, Sporting facilities, Leisure activities and Public Transport.
Easy access in both direction to Mitchell Freeway and only 8 Km's to the CBD
Call to arrange your own private viewing.
For more information or your private viewing please call TERESA BRUNI
Water rates approx. : $ 899.15
Council rates: approx. $1266.92
Strata fees: per quarter