SOLD | property type: Villa
2/1 Kimbara Place, Nollamara
Under Offer by Team Joe & Karen
Team Joe & Karen present this Modern Street Front Home that presents like NEW!
Located opposite this well maintained local park in a quiet location.
Located close to the Balcatta border, with easy access to Reid Highway and Wanneroo Road.
This home offers easy care living and is only 15-20 min to the beach, city or airport!
This property FEATURES:
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with mirrored built-in robes
- Remote controlled lockup garage, with direct shoppers entry to kitchen
- Second bathroom with both a bath and shower
- Separate second toilet
- Versatile open plan tiled living area, with a split system air conditioner and loads of natural sunlight
- Kitchen with a drop ceiling, stone bench top, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher, double sink, and modern white cabinetry with loads of cupboards and power points
- Internal fitted laundry with separate drying courtyard, washing line and BONUS mounted tumble dryer
- Separate linen cupboard providing additional storage space
- Private rear alfresco (with reticulation), ideal for BBQs and late afternoon drinks
- Lockup storage room off the alfresco providing extra storage space
Additional features include;
- Reticulated, easy maintenance gardens
- Alarm system
- Own driveway (no shared access)
- Gas hot water system
- Breakfast bar in kitchen
- Modern lighting throughout
- Modern, neutral blinds throughout
- Skirting boards
- Close to public transport (direct buses to city and Stirling)
- Walking distance to three shopping centres
- NO strata fees!
Water Rates: $1140
Council Rates: $1498
Total House Size: 136m2
Call Joe from Team Joe & Karen 0438 270 866 and make an offer today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change.
Interested parties are encouraged to verify all details with the Agent prior to entering into a written contract, perform their own independent enquiries and rely only on the warranties/declarations included in the sales contract.