$275,000 | property type: Villa
5/224 Amelia Street, Nollamara
Charm & Character
Home Open :
Sunday, 24-Mar-2019, 2:15 PM to 3:00 PM
Team Joe & Karen present this delightful well maintained free standing Two Bedroom Villa in this Over 55's Village complex which is sure to impress and has SO many ADVANTAGES.
ADVANTAGE of living amongst predominantly like minded and aged residents for a more relaxed, perhaps retired, lifestyle! How Great Is That!
**Anybody can buy and own this property however there is User Restrictions, see below)
ADVANTAGE of location, purposely located to live across the road from bus routes, Balcatta Northlands Shopping Centre, near the medical centre & Tony Marcon Park!
ADVANTAGE of having very little maintenance and yet not compromising your outdoor & internal living area or storage.
ADVANTAGE of a self managed strata setup means only a modest $350 per quarter strata fee.
(This fee incorporates your building, strata insurance and pest control)
- Picturesque front garden with all year round green synthetic lawn, establish reticulated garden beds and covered veranda great to sit and watch the world go by!
- Security Front Door Entry
- Lounge upon entry with a Roller Shutter, Split System Reverse Cycle A/C, ceiling fan & gas bayonet.
- Kitchen has a kitchen window (with roller shutter) that overlooks the private rear court yard, a Dish washer recess and microwave recess, gas cooking & pantry.
- Dining area overlooks the rear court yard & has ceiling fan
- Main Bedroom has a Ceiling Fan, refrigerated A/C unit, 2 x sets of built in robes and a roller shutter on the window.
- Bedroom Two offers a double built in robes and a ceiling fan
- Double door linen cupboard, plenty of storage room.
- Bathroom with a toilet, separate Bath, Shower & roller shutter
- Internal Laundry
- Enclosed Rear Covered Alfresco and open air paved Court Yard area
- Auto remote access Lockup Garage & extra car bay
- Separate lockup up store room
AND there's more, includes
> Roller Shutters on some windows, Security Grills, Alarm System, Drying Court yard area with 2 x Fold down clotheslines.
These villas have their OWN individual meters for gas, electrical and water usage.
*BONUS* All roofs, gutters and down pipes refurbished and looking like NEW!
Move into Boronia Gardens for the next phase of your ‘lock 'n leave’ lifestyle, travel with less stress.
So little maintenance needed and live near major amenities.
Book A Look Today!
Approximates Stats: Water Rates: $953.72 Council rates: $1430 Block: 226sqm Strata Fees: $350 per quarter
** User restrictions to persons that
a. Have attained the age of 55 years or have retired from full time employment; or
b. are or were the spouse of such a person.